Up to date: July 18, 2020 7:16:41 pm
Shilpa Shetty lately confirmed us methods to prepare dinner upma in a more healthy manner. The Dhadkan actor took to Instagram to share a recipe utilizing oats and sattu, together with nutritious greens to prepare dinner the dish.
“It’s a tedious job to get up each morning and resolve the menu for the day. It must be completely different, wholesome, and filling – suddenly…The oats sattu upma is loaded with important vitamins, is extraordinarily filling, and lip-smackingly tasty,” Shilpa wrote alongside the recipe video.
Oats are wealthy in antioxidants and fibre. They don’t seem to be solely filling however are additionally recognized to decrease levels of cholesterol and enhance blood sugar ranges, based on Healthline. Sattu, alternatively, has cooling properties that preserve the physique hydrated, apart from excessive fibre content material. It has a low glycaemic index, improves digestion and boosts power.
Check out this wholesome oat sattu upma recipe:
2 half of cup – Water
1 tbsp – Ghee
5-6 – Cashews
1 tsp – Mustard seeds
7-8 – Curry leaves
1 inch – Ginger, finely chopped
1 – Inexperienced chilli, finely chopped
1/four tsp – Asafoetida
1 – Onion, finely chopped
1 cup – Roasted oats
1 tbsp – Sattu (Roasted child chickpea)
half of cup – Chopped and steamed carrot
half of cup – Chopped and steamed beans
half of cup – Steamed candy corn
Salt to style
* Pour water in a pan and warmth it to boil.
* Warmth ghee in one other pan. Add cashews and roast. Now add mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger, inexperienced chilli, asafoetida. Combine the components.
* Now add onion and prepare dinner till brown.
* Add a cup of roasted oats and prepare dinner. Add sattu and prepare dinner.
* Now add the veggies–carrots, beans and candy corn. Cook dinner.
* Add some salt as per style.
* Add the boiled water to the pan. Cowl it with a lid and prepare dinner for about 10-12 minutes on excessive flame first after which on medium flame.
* As soon as cooked, take the upma out in a serving bowl.
📣 The Indian Specific is now on Telegram. Click on here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the most recent headlines
© IE On-line Media Providers Pvt Ltd