PLEASANTON, Calif., Nov. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Ellie Mae®, the main cloud-based platform supplier for the mortgage finance business, and now ICE Mortgage Know-how™, a division of Intercontinental Trade, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), in the present day introduced the Encompass® 20.2 Major Release will embrace enhancements for lenders to spice up productiveness throughout lending and investing workflows.
“We’re continuously innovating to ship extra automation to gas the digital mortgage on behalf of our lenders,” stated Joe Tyrrell, President, ICE Mortgage Know-how. “With this main launch of Embody, we’re offering new ranges of automated service ordering, environment friendly and collaborative workflows and the muse for our hybrid eClosing which we’re launching in only a few weeks. That is mission essential for lenders, particularly when they’re experiencing peak volumes, distant workforces and homebuyers looking for excessive tech capabilities with human contact availability.”
Enhanced Situation Administration: This main enhancement affords lenders flexibility to assist an omni-channel strategy and the power to design round enterprise course of phrases and workflows for a greater person expertise. These situations can be found in Embody, Embody LO Join® and Embody TPO Join®. Particularly:
- Up to date performance supplies a extra versatile, lender-configurable mannequin that may assist omni-channel enterprise fashions
- Presents enhanced administrative instruments to handle situation templates
- Helps extra granular choices for situation administration controls
- Extends APIs to assist exterior workflow engines
Reimagined Doc Administration: The brand new launch focuses on decreasing the time it takes for lenders to save lots of and open loans in addition to how lenders order and handle paperwork. The brand new doc viewer with cloud storage performance additional contributes to gaining efficiencies when managing paperwork. Particularly:
- Improved Efficiency: The brand new doc viewer leverages cloud infrastructure and performs computerized doc dialog, leading to as much as 5x quicker uploads and instantaneous viewing of pages. Lenders not want to attend for the complete file to transform earlier than viewing.
- New Expertise and Modifying Choices: The brand new doc viewer has no third-party dependencies and affords a contemporary feel and appear, together with side-by-side knowledge and doc comparability.
- New Embody Developer Join® v3 APIs: The brand new doc administration workflow and doc viewer leverage v3 of the Embody Developer Join eFolder Attachment APIs. These APIs are backward appropriate to Embody situations and are extra environment friendly, safe and make the most of cloud storage. The APIs can be found in the present day at developer.elliemae.com
“Our pilot lenders who’ve already been utilizing these enhanced capabilities have supplied nice suggestions on their influence, velocity and efficiency,” Tyrrell continued. “They have been impressed by the lightning add velocity and viewing efficiency enhancements, they cherished the trendy feel and appear, and appreciated the omni-channel enterprise mannequin assist for better flexibility. We stay up for persevering with to assist our Embody lenders by offering them the automation and innovation they should drive their companies ahead.”
Embody affords lenders speedy financial savings and operational enhancements because the main Mortgage Origination System (LOS) designed to originate extra loans, decrease prices, cut back time to shut, and make smarter enterprise choices. For extra details about how Embody can enhance ROI, go to: https://www.elliemae.com/encompass
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, now ICE Mortgage Know-how, a division of Intercontinental Trade, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), is the main cloud-based platform supplier for the mortgage finance business. Ellie Mae’s expertise options allow lenders to originate extra loans, decrease origination prices, and cut back the time to shut, all whereas guaranteeing the very best ranges of compliance, high quality and effectivity. Go to EllieMae.com or name (877) 355-4362 to study extra.
© 2020 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, the Ellie Mae brand and different emblems or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. showing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Different firm and product names could also be emblems or copyrights of their respective homeowners.
SOURCE Ellie Mae